At Bridges & Yallaly the health and safety of our office staff and clients are our top priority. With the COVID-19 virus continuing to impact our community, we want to let you know how our business is addressing the situation.
Currently our office is open; however, our business hours will be limited for the next several weeks. If you would like to pick up or drop off your tax information, please call our office and we will schedule an appointment.
To accommodate any concerns, we are adhering to the guidance of the CDC as well as State and Local officials as follows:
- Limiting the number of people in the office to no more than 10.
- All office personnel working directly with clients will be wearing a face mask and we ask that all clients do the same.
- Maintain 6 foot social distancing.
- Increased cleaning and sanitation of our offices.
- Informed our staff – If anyone is feeling ill, they need to stay home.
During this difficult time, we are committed to serving our clients and staff with care and consideration. We will continue to monitor the situation and take precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of everyone.
Thank you for being a valued client and for your continued trust as we manage through this difficult and trying time together.